Monday, November 16, 2009

my art project response

I think my video was a mirror. I used comedy to bring a current problem to the extreme. In my video Neiville is alone because everyone is indoors on the computer. This is a clear representation of all the time people spend in doors. In my video i dont tell anyone what they are doing is wronge, i just show them a idea and let them respond in their own way.

I thought my project was pretty funny if i say so myself. By taking the main idea of I Am Legend and tweeking it abit, i was able to show an perspective in a way that was fun to watch.

I found the editting of the video the most interesting. While filming it was fun it was the editting that really set the mood. I used the captions and the music to set the mood, which help got the point across. I feel like if i had use a diffrent song alittle more upbeat the video would have a totally diffrent mood and part of the message would be lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment