Monday, May 17, 2010

56

What kind of house were you brought up in?
-I was brought up in an average family. I had two parents a brother and a dog. I grew up in the suburbs.
-My family was kinda crazy. My mom was an artist and my dad was a musician so the arts were important.
-I kinda did my own thing as a kid. My dad wasnt in the picture and my mom worked two jobs.

How has your childhood effected you parenting?
-My mother taught me alot about respect and manners so i try to pass that along to my kids.
-I let my kids do their own thing and i try not to block their creative side
-Since my parents werent there i want to be ther for my kids.

How do you think your children will be as parents?
-I dont know because while I grew up in the suburbs they are growing up in the city which is much diffrent
-I think they will raise their kids much like i raised them.
-They will grow up in a family with a loving dad so in return they will be a loving parent


It has become clear that the type of parent someone will be depends on how they look back on their childhood. The artist was happy that his parents were free thinkers and let him be creative so in return he will do the same with his kids. On the other hand the last guy had kind of a broken home which he didnt like so he is trying to make it diffrent for his kids. Your view on your upbringing will effect your parenting.

If there was one thing you could change about the way your parents raised you what would it be?

No comments:

Post a Comment