Monday, September 28, 2009



When i watched my video I realized that I wasnt really that interested. I kinda watched the show just to have something to do. I have becomes to rely on the computer for entertienment. At the sametime i was emotionally dulled until i realized that my computer wasnt plugged in causing me to suddenly snap into action. I think the wii is suppouse to prevent the dull blankness. Its suppouse to have you more interactive in the game, but it fails. Now instead of sitting down at a screen typing with a blank expression, im standing up swinging a stick with a blank expression. The movement changes but the mind stays the same.

1 comment:

  1. i notice when you watched tv you were like a zombie you didnt really look at the camera but i did see you peeking at it like you were into the show but you also notice that somthing is watching you.

    i like the fact that you video shows you watching tv an not on the phone or anything else when your watching tv your just watching tv. others were not distracted but entertained by the game an the cell phone at the same time unlike you. an the lighting in your room is kinda creepy you seem like your traped in a jail cell or somthing

    ReplyDelete