Monday, October 19, 2009

There were some key diffrences between my life and the book but most of it was the same.

I connected the feed the most to the internet. I am constantly checking my facebook, even through my phone. It gets to the point where much like the main character in feed i feel disconnected when i dont have my phone and i havent checked in awhile. Also Like the feed I now rely on the internet to get most of the information i dont already know. So my life is part dependent on the internet as theirs is to the feed.

At the same time I think the Author of Feed sometimes took the analogy too far. Their were times in the book where the friends would chat through the feed instead of outloud. While I am partly dependent on the internet I would much prefer a conversation in person. Also I didnt quite get the part where they were going into Mal, i didnt understand what the author was trying to portray.

No comments:

Post a Comment